2020-03-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Remote access

Header Data

From: francis ahiagbe <bo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2e1f87253159a28c4c9f726c14baae3b5b94a550b681571a7079bfba2d1c3782
Message ID: <CAHOxvGUnRrp23YkTEwUUBiL=WzqVT_63D=mSwN2NYaQ0cAStqQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <81e81549-5647-4a7a-4835-cf1959c14f25@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-03-05 01:55:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 08:55:33 +0000

Raw message

Hi
Can we get ovpn configuration file to use openvpn on android and ios to
access remote grase hotspot?
Sorry for my bad english