2020-06-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Group configuration: how to create a group with a different volume depending on the time of day

Header Data

From: Yayato <ya***4@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 077b0e451f9b960535918eae3529ea96967a73bd3a15be799dceeb76556dac0c
Message ID: <2ce27c04-a4d4-42d3-b2f9-c46e43f5e65fo@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+L8C51ipCFFOUqv26-iFQhr2O9jVbtiqEvztVSfdByEQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-06-28 17:46:57 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:46:57 -0700

Raw message

Hello Tim,

Nice to hear news (directly) from you since...

The issue is created with a slightly modified title "Group configuration:
Assigning different volume and speed limitations to a Group depending on
the time of day #192".

We are all excited to discover and run V4 very soon...

Thks one more time for keeping alive our mervelous software grasehotspot.

Yayato