2020-09-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to disable content filtering

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 36d93d1cde66db1f6da360bc8cb78336df4d90cb17fca16b61f2328556b8cebd
Message ID: <CAESLx0KAUuJs=qGjCS5TncqQa9sQLzF3-KZngMJ0D8yRusjdLg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAASt=XSG0RPY6LDqUbX=B9U0DHRmD5a_8Mf9MjJuNv-rVFiH7g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-07 22:46:44 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 13:46:44 +0800

Raw message

The default DNS Server in 3.8 is the OpenDNS Family Shield (
https://www.opendns.com/setupguide/#familyshield). If you've not changed
your DNS settings then that's where the problem will be.