2020-09-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] How to disable content filtering

Header Data

From: Reflex INKY <re***y@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f138cf1d9ccbdf6dd3be81c9e317236399edd342927e5929d0d464d26ff2224f
Message ID: <CAASt=XSG0RPY6LDqUbX=B9U0DHRmD5a_8Mf9MjJuNv-rVFiH7g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <c9cd65f0-25e8-5e78-3abb-a6684ce91736@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-07 19:06:10 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 22:06:10 -0400

Raw message

Hi Daniel,

That is the complaint. No porn through the hotspot. I have been using
version 3.8 for a while now and did not realise this was a problem. The
system has been restarted several times and there that is not the solution.
Is there any config file I can check?

Regards