2020-09-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Clear instructions needed for mac authentication

Header Data

From: Christopher Gregory <ch***y@mail.com>
Message Hash: 4fb99b0e7bc3b0d7e353d86fad9cdf35a6dd7075dc620eca2871b1cad46e4ccb
Message ID: <trinity-f6e999d0-2164-446f-a2d9-c05ab533140c-1599139244233@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
Reply To: <20200903121947.346d4896@john-xubuntu>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-03 06:20:44 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 15:20:44 +0200

Raw message

Typical response from a bloody stuck up pom.  Go screw yourself.

You do not control this list so it is not your call to make any comments on others posts.