2020-09-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Clear instructions needed for mac authentication

Header Data

From: Charles Chambers <cc***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c9971e71bbd5a38ffe9f8bf4d0bdfcc73f6b3af36c1a4b502c2633b5b76cb2da
Message ID: <5dda58fb-f550-052c-17f8-21e48f7761c4@gmail.com>
Reply To: <trinity-1ac9d058-17a1-403d-9df3-1a6accbda708-1598888863581@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
UTC Datetime: 2020-09-03 04:48:56 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:48:56 -0700

Raw message

V.4 is still a beta at the moment, commissioned by two paying
customers.� Whereas it is appreciated that you'd like bugs fixed NOW,
that may not happen.� It's beta until it's released.

Charlie

On 8/31/2020 8:47 AM, Christopher Gregory wrote:
> Hello Tim,
>
> I am sorry but I need full and clear instructions for exactly where and to what table in mysql that I need to add the password.  I have found the entry you mentioned in the radreply table, but changing that line from "password" to the actual password does absolutely nothing to authenticate the macaddress.
>
> I created a username with the macaddress in all caps, separated by - as per your example, the password is shown next to the username.
>
> Please do not take weeks to answer this, as I need this to be working now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christopher.

Thread