2011-10-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Mobile Logins!?!? iOS - Version 3.6.2 - PLEASE HELP TEST

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c4c5e131361d01d649de9985531805590b5330e1e39ff3a58c0f32574e17d42c
Message ID: <4E97940F.7050200@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1318552957.6646.YahooMailNeo@web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-13 18:44:47 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:44:47 +1000

Raw message

On 14/10/11 10:42, ????? ?????? wrote:

> HI..
> Actually i've been testes Grase since 3.4 on my Apple Computer, and
> there is no problem at all untill now..
> and i have been tested with my Android Phone since 3.5.. and it work
> perfectly.. but i dont know about symbian or other phone..
The fixes are for apple iOS devices, so iPhone and iPad. The other main
reason for changing how the popup works, is because if a login fails,
the popup window doesn't show the error message, the other one does, and
so you can miss it because the popup is covering it.
Now, if your popup blocker blocks it, you just allow it through, or
click the continue link and you'll get a popup window. (Popup blockers
don't block when you /click/ a link).

Are you having problems with it now? Please describe them.

As for mobile devices, the new mobile login screen is much simpler,
designed for small mobile screens.