2012-01-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem with the installation

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 64dba661b5f0c0fe9b127399c9df61eefa3a570bca3a93e4171b21eab2f611f3
Message ID: <CAESLx0+5B9rwh9HMwOYSsyRGqDa_6rcdUbKYor=pgyGkSe4xSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <6041033.1408201326887360577.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
UTC Datetime: 2012-01-19 14:18:31 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:18:31 +1000

Raw message

Hi Oscar.

I'm currently away from the office, so haven't had a chance to look
into this. It appears to not be finding the function that does the
translations. If you have access to, try installing it into ubuntu
10.04, 10.10, or 11.04 and see if the problem persists.

It may be a php/smarty version problem. I'm not aware of changing
anything that would cause the problem. I'll look into it more when I'm
back in the office next week. If you can show us the php and smarty
packages you have installed (dpkg -l smarty* php*