2012-01-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem with the installation

Header Data

From: Oscar Saiz <os***z@telefonica.net>
Message Hash: 682784a1a451453715f05ed2e9db75da6efe24c957604654910fd500a1b598fc
Message ID: <31D7C3AA08D04F76A8429D2385F4199A@PC>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+_GHBTQcFofOFUnS-BgDk9X6MyoL2b4WYYeSFhDO_GxA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-01-19 15:18:57 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:18:57 +0100

Raw message

Ok Tim, I'm going to send you this information.
I would like to say you that I've installed Debian 6 and I have the same
problem.

Thanks for your answer