2012-01-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Are there any new updates? If yes, how to get them?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b53034b2de149caadd31844e89ab3f55f5a3d9edb617e3439ed819a4beaa442e
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kc3Nk_zD3j5FwPAbJM-iEGe5QdqMAbWNhPEd6qfM4cXQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CA+wWQF_6+mMj1z+euhGK1PVhU=MArLuMM2i+=_mJhXBO8q07-g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-01-23 13:21:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:21:23 +1000

Raw message

Hey guys.
Yes and no! I've been away for almost 2 months with various things and have
just started working on it again the last few days. Lots of new features
are waiting to be released so it may be a large release.
Check out commit logs at trac.grasehotspot.org to see what's been
happening. You can build the packages yourself but I'd wait till I make a
release this week.
Some of the fixes include better network settings management (that works at
bootup), PDF tickets for better printing, user admin levels and more.
I'm also looking at restructuring groups so group settings make more sense
by applying the group data limit at user creation time instead of applying
it to the group. Groups will probably be renamed ticket types or similar.

Also, I think users are going to referred to as tickets or vouchers, what
do people think about that?

Thanks for your patience

Tim