2012-02-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Cannot serf the Internet

Header Data

From: Rocco Fusella <ro***a@lecastellags.com>
Message Hash: 1106cdc0b68a139386c980d54f671d3d049bda3207de859dd889d1c9ec7ffc30
Message ID: <4F3279F0.1050804@lecastellags.com>
Reply To: <snt0-eas28706F0B0AB076382023BB5E77A0@phx.gbl>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-08 06:34:40 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:34:40 +0100

Raw message

Hello everyone,
unfortunately I have the exact same problem. I configured everything on
ubuntu desktop 386 10.10. when it finishes installing the first time
works fine but when I turn and I turn the notebook does not work
anymore. With the laptop I can not browse, nor is it accessible from the
network. What could be the problem?