2012-02-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] squid and opendns

Header Data

From: Oscar Saiz <os***z@telefonica.net>
Message Hash: 33ebc5521cf08f6bbcddf73f011aaad0112a6e3623d43d0f702544946ddd9317
Message ID: <8D6C90B6121A464AB16475F2E588C1C3@PC>
Reply To: <4F35B16A.5060508@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-02-11 02:01:30 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:01:30 +0100

Raw message

Hi Tim,
firstly thanks for your answer and It’s clear for me now but I have others questions.
You say that the “Grase Hotspot is installed with OpenDns family filter” but should I configure my DNS router too or it’s not necessary? I don’t know if it’s possible that someone could change his DNS and he could avoid the OpenDNS.
Second thing is that I’ll use your Grase Hotspot in a little school and I think that I’ll had about 300 people trying to connect to the Internet. Could I still use this OpenDNS? Because I don’t know if it is only for home network.

Thanks
Regards