2012-05-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Precise install?

Header Data

From: bb gate <ma***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2b1c4bfd5da22d9c874404876e1535ee68abbb7065af70d01d1c2bcc2dae2349
Message ID: <CAFaSQocB3xqqRuuP=E8pObu1KqNTh1ABkWLkY+2N0_jZifMJ_A@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <4FA1AA70.9060706@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-05-03 07:54:49 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 21:54:49 +0700

Raw message

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, I followed the install instructions. The OS is Ubuntu Precise server
i386 and grase_repo_1.3.deb. I was asked the password 2 times: the radius
db and www-portal db.

Anyway, during the end of the install, the output on the screen saying:
verifying access for radmin: success
creating db radmin: success
verifying db radmin exists: success
populating db via sql: success
dbconfig-common: flushing admin password
and then it said an "error occurred"  "adding group query failed".

After logging into mysql as root:
>show database;
information_schema
mysql