2012-08-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Use case

Header Data

From: Julien Cornuwel <co***l@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cbadf474b47b62fccbaf031fb1b18595175037275cc5ebb72e8437fcdae98b7d
Message ID: <CAOvShqqOzaotjTpEkmk8=YwXuPLvrmU4dSByuTaC1gLXmgT9kw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <9CC8C1A5-2352-4505-9A42-6C1948212E08@vilasmolic.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-29 05:45:44 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:45:44 +0200

Raw message

Thanks. I did that and it works. We'll have to generate accounts
on-demand for the time being but that's OK.

However, I still have problems on the 'legal' side (1 year monitoring) :
- Expired user accounts are deleted automatically.
- Squid's log contains IP address, which can be correlated to a user
account thanks to Grase's apache log.
- Non-HTTP connections don't seem to be logged anywhere.

Any thoughts ?