2012-09-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] #40: Export usernames and passwords to excel or other file format

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 272ff6a57e62afdcfc8cd2ce9c516e6186a36e3583a7ed1177aa012858bc661c
Message ID: <CAESLx0+qea2+A46fs_gPtsfe2gVTw=Tr7sB1o6AFh-buf8L4hw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <50446D85.3070800@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2012-09-05 02:03:22 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:03:22 +1000

Raw message

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Drazen <dr***a@radez.hr> wrote:
> Just suggestion for those familiar with MySql :
> Let install phpMyAdmin on ubuntu server (it is possible with standard
> Ubuntu procedure app-get ... go google for correct sintax),
> It is possible then to access database over
> http://grase-server-ip/phpmyadmin and make any export to plenty formats,
> including excel/OO.
>
> It is also possible to mess up database with this tool too. So be careful.
> This way I did export users from my previous software ("easyhotspot")
> and made import to grase. Just because I had bunch of fancy printed
> voucher cards, was sorry to trough them away. Ha!

Please take note, that using MySQL to try and get your users out,
isn't a very good method. Please do not try this unless you are really
familiar with SQL!