2012-09-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] #40: Export usernames and passwords to excel or other file format

Header Data

From: Drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 72835a5c4d48a6492e522096d62575173ef7e87ebf00ed552c03d84a89bf2373
Message ID: <50446D85.3070800@radez.hr>
Reply To: <061.01adb5980b0b0db5763936f9ee6c2390@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2012-09-03 01:42:45 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 10:42:45 +0200

Raw message

Just suggestion for those familiar with MySql :
Let install phpMyAdmin on ubuntu server (it is possible with standard
Ubuntu procedure app-get ... go google for correct sintax),
It is possible then to access database over
http://grase-server-ip/phpmyadmin and make any export to plenty formats,
including excel/OO.

It is also possible to mess up database with this tool too. So be careful.
This way I did export users from my previous software ("easyhotspot")
and made import to grase. Just because I had bunch of fancy printed
voucher cards, was sorry to trough them away. Ha!
Drazen

--
Dražen Žuvela
IT manager