2013-05-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Current connected devices

Header Data

From: R BavaaN <rb***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 776574025e0e71a665c992483de2275cada7f73e4e48af4bb88dcd0644741af5
Message ID: <AB9168F0-55DC-44A0-A772-FE38CBD35308@gmail.com>
Reply To: <5195C4FF.70005@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-05-17 23:08:28 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:08:28 +0400

Raw message

Thanks Tim, actually am looking for unauthenticated devices.