2013-05-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Current connected devices

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bc2c9861ef3fbf84c00cdcb277de1c5ee8de27c9761bfb75db74e93aff7452a9
Message ID: <5195C4FF.70005@gmail.com>
Reply To: <BD6E1402-CEF8-475A-8A85-42967FF8E25D@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-05-16 22:49:51 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:49:51 +1000

Raw message

On 17/05/13 15:46, R BavaaN wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Is there anyway to see all the current connections (with mac and IP address).
>
> example : authenticated device and not authenticated device connected to the network.

Easiest way is to login to the terminal via ssh (or locally if your
server has keyboard and mouse) and run "sudo chilli_query list"

The format is a bit hard to understand, and I do have plans in the
future to parse it and present it in a nice format.

If you just want active (authenticated) connections, then the latest
version should show you that on the sessions page.