2013-05-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Current connected devices

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f4321022044ee40c6eccec4a341a2e7c09e6991fb5fbd0c3b24afbab77b929a5
Message ID: <CAESLx0Jzqf7LbyX9qhj24NquxN_BmYTks5L3oq3M=qdu-J3SFw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <AB9168F0-55DC-44A0-A772-FE38CBD35308@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-05-19 21:56:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:56:25 +1000

Raw message

Then chilli_query list is what you need.

Tim