2013-07-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] installation on debian wheezy

Header Data

From: Aurelien Tad <au***d@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 51616a1a13153e5c1daad31fd89c116a79a24b7e19f6335c5e1c94c4edd24821
Message ID: <CAGYtDKuSh1XrpRhtFoW9x=QLwgf0FubRgSoqcc4QzHATp=6cvA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <51DB6E48.8000402@yahoo.es>
UTC Datetime: 2013-07-09 00:05:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:05:51 +0100

Raw message

Bjr toi utilise ceci:

When it boots you will be presented with a prompt. Login with the username
and password you set. Download latest grase-repo package from
http://packages.grasehotspot.org/pool/main/g/grase-repo/
e.g. (Update to point to the latest grase-repo package at the above link)

$ wget
http://packages.grasehotspot.org/pool/main/g/grase-repo/grase-repo_1.4_all.deb

install the package

$ sudo dpkg -i grase-repo_1.4_all.deb

Update the repository

$ sudo apt-get update

Then install the components. Currently for a full system, the following
command should suffice

$ sudo apt-get install grase-www-portal grase-conf-freeradius
grase-conf-squid3 grase-conf-openvpn

*TAD-IT & SERVICES*
*Always innovating*

Msi-Réseaux-Voip-Foip-Intégrateur systeme-Électricité
Contact:
(237) 77 21 73 68
(237) 22 06 51 43
au***d@gmail.com