2013-10-04 - [GRASE-Hotspot] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: how to delete walled garden sites

Header Data

From: th***o@staedteregion-aachen.de
Message Hash: 36a41c94f8032e3862207427cc67d3d756b4f194a1ffa848f61a7425c3a8511d
Message ID: <OFF03929DD.A5CFE8C8-ONC1257BFA.0036AB49-C1257BFA.003B8103@kreis-aachen.intern>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J+RNXQ-oddSxx4LOunw49BUgZb7sTVNSQEsgxbEspLwA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-04 03:49:56 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 12:49:56 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I can see, that newly added sites get written to /etc/chilli/local.conf.
(uamallowed=<site>)
These sites do show up in the web gui. Although I can delete them in the
gui, these entries
don't get deleted in /etc/chilli/local.conf.

We do have other walled sites, that do not show up at all, but can be
accessed without login.
Grase version is v3.7.7.6. I forgot to mention, the whole GUI is displayed
in german language.

Other chilli options, like DHCP starting and ending address don't show up
either. Maybe
it's due to my browser settings? I use FF 24 under OpenSuse 12.3

BTW: How do I restart coova chilli correctly, so that it rereads its
config.

CU,

Thomas

  Von:        Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>

  An:         GRASE Hotspot General Discussions <gr***t@lists.sourceforge.net>

  Datum:      04.10.2013 03:38

  Betreff:    Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Antwort: Re: how to delete walled garden sites

Unless there is a bug, it should be showing all current walled sites on
that page.
Are you adding sites and then they are disappearing? Maybe they aren't
adding correctly, or you have a javascript bug.

You should be able to see the complete list of current walled sites, and
can add and delete them.

Tim

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM, <th***o@staedteregion-aachen.de>
wrote:
      Hi Tim,

      thanks for your reply. Yes, I have the minus button. But what if I
      can't
      remember the sites previously added
      or if some other admin added sites we dont't want to be accessed
      anymore.
      Is there a way to list/view them?

      CU,

      Thomas

        Von:        Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>

        An:         GRASE Hotspot <gr***t@lists.sourceforge.net>

        Datum:      02.10.2013 07:51

        Betreff:    Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to delete walled garden sites

      The same place you add them should have a minus button to delete
      them.

      Tim

      On Oct 2, 2013 1:19 AM, <th***o@staedteregion-aachen.de> wrote:

            Hi Grase Hotspot Users (and Admins),

            it seems to me, that there is no way to delete previously
      allowed
            walled
            garden hosts and domains.
            I can add them but the web gui doesn't have an option to view
      and/or
            delete
            these...
            I know, it must be somewhere in the coova chilli config file
      jungle,
            but
            where?
            thamks in advance,

            Thomas

      October Webinars: Code for Performance
      Explore tips for MPI, OpenMP, advanced profiling, and more. Get the
      most from
      the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and
      register >