2013-10-03 - [GRASE-Hotspot] Antwort: Re: how to delete walled garden sites

Header Data

From: th***o@staedteregion-aachen.de
Message Hash: f96ad93f2d208fe77a2f5d3e275bdbedc8dcaabf2ef92f8a2fcbffa136e7ce5f
Message ID: <OF38B6289F.1E398500-ONC1257BF9.007D18AF-C1257BF9.007D9942@kreis-aachen.intern>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+cju68-Bcdkp=D1yWwM5ofUPRqkFQsv1Ak_SxmXNGTSA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-03 15:51:52 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:51:52 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

thanks for your reply. Yes, I have the minus button. But what if I can't
remember the sites previously added
or if some other admin added sites we dont't want to be accessed anymore.
Is there a way to list/view them?

CU,

Thomas

  Von:        Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>

  An:         GRASE Hotspot <gr***t@lists.sourceforge.net>

  Datum:      02.10.2013 07:51

  Betreff:    Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to delete walled garden sites

The same place you add them should have a minus button to delete them.

Tim

On Oct 2, 2013 1:19 AM, <th***o@staedteregion-aachen.de> wrote:

      Hi Grase Hotspot Users (and Admins),

      it seems to me, that there is no way to delete previously allowed
      walled
      garden hosts and domains.
      I can add them but the web gui doesn't have an option to view and/or
      delete
      these...
      I know, it must be somewhere in the coova chilli config file jungle,
      but
      where?
      thamks in advance,

      Thomas