2013-10-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Antwort: Re: how to delete walled garden sites

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bd01a803e19802abd69c97289735279fe92cd62fc73815b44d5d5941faeadf00
Message ID: <CAESLx0J+RNXQ-oddSxx4LOunw49BUgZb7sTVNSQEsgxbEspLwA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <OF38B6289F.1E398500-ONC1257BF9.007D18AF-C1257BF9.007D9942@kreis-aachen.intern>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-03 18:37:13 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 11:37:13 +1000

Raw message

Unless there is a bug, it should be showing all current walled sites on
that page.
Are you adding sites and then they are disappearing? Maybe they aren't
adding correctly, or you have a javascript bug.

You should be able to see the complete list of current walled sites, and
can add and delete them.

Tim