2013-10-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Antwort: An idea for Grase hardware

Header Data

From: “Trunk, Rainer” <tr***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f6569d67213a7977f4a1f980264af68e1c6dd5ab1d641e598a257b9112ae436f
Message ID: <CAMYMq2e2qcXPdCZHy81hDAT7GLf-k0HJNRzvADk-uAmK3AZapg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <524EB521.9060701@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2013-10-04 05:34:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:34:15 +0200

Raw message

I use an old Athlon XP Computer with a 120 GB Hard drive and 1.5 GB Works
perfect for a Hotel with 30 Rooms.