2013-11-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Radacct crashed

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 56e318ad862d0430c598ab426c3b84879f93a55f75e62b977d1746b4e78a6d76
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kh1pEbvE1x4wBS9n26LnBw1DzRR9d5j4sqmX9btHa+qg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1385427606.34998.YahooMailNeo@web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-11-27 01:30:21 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:30:21 +1000

Raw message

Just outgoing ports like you'd normally have for a web browser. I assume
you are asking about on the WAN side.

Tim