2014-03-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring Data Limit

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3f79f169e42ffd7654227cf73bc6a7b6c6ea06b4a10b44c96d7738eec1329c45
Message ID: <CAESLx0+jXt2G+xbYjvkgiyGo+aTs_VBbvSoBG_44t8-vF+K3Mw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <B95935232C56624399C8BAB3BF6A45865CAB2591@MLINKSERVER.masterlink.local>
UTC Datetime: 2014-03-10 19:15:50 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:15:50 +1000

Raw message

The used quota should "reset". That should always show the total used
quota. The "reset" is at midnight.

Maybe we can discuss offlist so I can diagnose it.