2014-03-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring Data Limit

Header Data

From: Jed Gainer <je***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 70c707cb69cc4ce2343d65e5ac5db341a3500c38cae9bee79a2c2034f4919fdc
Message ID: <CAJc1nuqa03V=mRnMgbhcfctE5db=EgM7YXyxPBYE_F2P4xgFBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <B95935232C56624399C8BAB3BF6A45865CAB1F53@MLINKSERVER.masterlink.local>
UTC Datetime: 2014-03-10 01:07:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 01:07:19 -0700

Raw message

They can go over but it doesn't happen often in my production setups and it
isn't by much. It resets at a certain time each day usually midnight Tim
might have GRASE RADIUS setup to another time.