2014-03-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring Data Limit

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a5a01daeaa52d7792376a622cef4d7fe4581d94e6c7007f0bd46b4ace1ffd08e
Message ID: <CAESLx0J4vVk68fieS5uMHZaURQ6D143k-LXN1KqD2iroopg0mA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <B95935232C56624399C8BAB3BF6A45865CAB1F53@MLINKSERVER.masterlink.local>
UTC Datetime: 2014-03-10 02:57:44 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:57:44 +1000

Raw message

I'll explain as best I can

Worst case, say 10 people login simultaneously at the start of the day,
then all 10 people could use a full 250mb.
Say someone logs in and uses 100, then someone else logs in, the second
person could use 150 while the first could still use the full 250.

Basically, at login it calculates how much the user has left, and allows
that session to use the remainder. Each session constantly reports back how
much has been used, so new sessions will be limited even if existing
sessions are still going.

The rollover is midnight.

Tim