2014-09-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Virtual machine

Header Data

From: nazanin behroozian <na***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 88d94342d900766bfcd84a6c392714b8a3ef6c84e8b46e0637fc2855713a661c
Message ID: <CAH9wN0q1K09zySq0KVrBv5eeKi=aroAW+QT4SZ_RibAMW8-udQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JEpdvzZ=Xgchh+jhwk7iw7aEYpjjfh0gv8YeL3yA1Caw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-09-30 08:40:30 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:10:30 +0330

Raw message

Thanks for your help, I have managed to do this.
Just another question is that, in our internal network for a printer and a
CRM server we need them to have two static IPs for them . How is this
possible ?

Thank you in advance
Nazanin Behroozian