2014-10-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Virtual machine

Header Data

From: nazanin behroozian <na***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d6bac26d145f13968047c6a5f9bac1cbf40ff18605c4aeaf594ad066793a50ef
Message ID: <CAH9wN0oNqd0-RFQZawF9K5-T1GYi0-LvhnupCaqCbUguebqE8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+RZDJUCrrzJXeO6Q+KjUfT82L-+j-t30QJQ7vX_tfPeA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-01 01:36:20 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:06:20 +0330

Raw message

Thanks , and if I do so , will those computers with static IP have internet
as well ?

best regards