2014-10-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Build - Bandwidth Limit Down & Up settings

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bf3d28270dda1e4bb0a1ab1612d2738a716a3489c8000cabc4787ef31fbf934c
Message ID: <CAESLx0JnWFDDOi_CW-8HZjWOYqUS4es-ZGA7NDbAVr12PkNfVA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0K+22o1t2oVA6smty7GKzX-kBGQiUpfvdF0p1Ci4dFSZw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-23 21:45:43 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:45:43 +1000

Raw message

I've pushed another nightly.
I've not had much time to work on these bugs this week, so I've only fixed
what I can see immediately. Hopefully I'll have some more time next week to
give it a good shake for more bugs.

Tim