2014-10-22 - Re: Nightly Build - Bandwidth Limit Down & Up settings

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: fbfd7968980b947f79059ed980c7df7427d608061abbd66adfa105df36ff6895
Message ID: <7469eb1f-f453-410f-bb21-d0d0d69657da@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <082c5ff1-c46d-441f-8fb5-6c5dd2acd11c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-22 16:10:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:10:31 -0700

Raw message

ok, so i guess it wasn't me :) if you have same problem, so we have to wait
for new update now :)

huh, feel relived :) as i thought it was me messing my grase :P

On Thursday, 23 October 2014 00:07:20 UTC+1, Derek Mitchell wrote:

> Yes. I just saw your post bartosz and thanks Tim for looking into this.
>
> Regards,
> Derek
>
> On Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:00:56 AM UTC+10, bartosz wrote:
>>
>> sounds like its general problem, i was thinking it was me doing something
>> wrong :o
>>
>> value error at the top pops up whatever you do, change group settings, or
>> create user, or edit any other field ?
>>

>> On Wednesday, 22 October 2014 23:56:19 UTC+1, Derek Mitchell wrote:
>>>
>>> Also when trying to add a new user it comes up with "Invalid value for
>>> Data Limit" and "Invalid value for Time Limit" so I cannot add any new
>>> users.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Derek
>>>
>>>    -