2014-11-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: How i can make the hotspotlogin responsive with for example bootstrap

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 15901cb3af46fc25b3bcd146c884eeb9bd109a6f46c118c2ee211c1b0c8156e2
Message ID: <CAESLx0JM-s92tKUm5vzQNV5FQs1JbD8dJsAtAvy4WUZ+DV4U0w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <72886d74-ddd1-49b3-842e-c3e1f0efa582@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-20 16:40:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:40:03 +1000

Raw message

If I understand you correctly, you want to know how to upgrade your current
stable server to the nightly build? It is possible, you will need some
downtime, but it should be less than 10 minutes.

If you follow the steps (
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Nightly-Builds) from
number 2, even though the command says "install", it'll update any existing
packages and you won't loose your users.

Tim