2014-11-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: How i can make the hotspotlogin responsive with for example bootstrap

Header Data

From: Vicente Henríquez <vi***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a7ec13f566b13b5fe9c15288d48057deab5b664185c4f1298d143b417c79259a
Message ID: <CAAv3861ZMTDhRvSOecmXWkrQOnKjHY2OjyRy6_J7ULpYZT+gaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JM-s92tKUm5vzQNV5FQs1JbD8dJsAtAvy4WUZ+DV4U0w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-20 16:53:18 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:53:18 -0300

Raw message

I do that and make it perfectly upgrade the currently server, but that
change some configuration frome some archive, for example the newticket.
Php, in the stable version i make changes about the large that make it user
and password, but in this software i can't make it mostrar short (username
with 5 character and 4 character to the password) Where i can to do that in
tus version?? Sorry my english and i so greatfull with you help!!!

Regards Tim!!