2014-11-20 - Re: How i can make the hotspotlogin responsive with for example bootstrap

Header Data

From: Vicente Henríquez <vi***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e543dafbc9081d25d97949b6499e322354241775b0762de0b8a5b97e8bea61d4
Message ID: <72886d74-ddd1-49b3-842e-c3e1f0efa582@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <650d73fc-1108-486b-8254-26abae32f8dd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-20 06:15:20 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 05:15:20 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim!

today i'm tested the new grasehotspot and working ok!. The design
hotspotlogin is very nice and also is responsive, but i have a cuestion
about this, exist the posibilllity to make a change or update my server
with the new design hotspotlogin without make the installation again???
just update that and when i make the update not shutdown the server and
services???

El miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014 16:50:35 UTC-3, Vicente Henríquez
escribió:

> Hi!
>
> I from Chile, so mi english is not perfect since now sorry =)
>
> The problem is that, i have grasehotspot in a public library working
> excelent, also i make a web page that give me stadistic for a day, month or
> year, how i do that?? I make a consult to the table from mysql radacct for
> us is important that, because we need stadistic from how many people
> connect to our Wi-Fi network. But my problem is with the responsive page
> hotspot, i change part of the code the hotspot portal in
> /usr/share/grase/www/uam/json.htm or something like that and also i make
> change in /usr/share/grase/www/radmin/templates/portal.tpl. Tim if you have
> any idea to how can i do or insert bootstrap in the hotspotlogin, please
> tel me?
>

> bye and thank for you great software!

Thread