2014-12-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Better way to have 1 user for free login

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5e15077d4a8e693987fc5aa5e13abb26e880d70285d3cb015a6af3eae178e5a1
Message ID: <CAPz6xh6-6Oz4WJ+2Op8P7kMUr33LcuoAt8JT9D1tnQYaP8pDBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0Jhw_L6igDD4UZk=jfjjntC=bAf3wBC5XiMDJwqJYHyoA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-11 04:55:00 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:55:00 +0200

Raw message

I thought about that new option, but i want to be able to change the
password every week or so.