2015-01-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Better way to have 1 user for free login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 78128dee4d2b97521cd3e42f08105bbe6bca92c179544945da2874b6506ec86f
Message ID: <CAESLx0JbgEs0irDAU-kKUnA+sy9wWCXdqDneEKEMKVZ5_XpyEA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <83a6e2b2-6f96-40c0-b730-b93acc5b5347@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-13 14:00:28 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:00:28 +1000

Raw message

A single user with multiple logins enable will work, however it just
doesn't give you an easy way to see the different users, and you can't
apply limits to the individual users sharing that login.
With the latest nightly, each "free user" that is autocreated has it's own
limits as defined by the group, so you can restrict each user to 3 hours a
day for example.
If everyone shares a free login, they share the limit, so if you want to
limit it to 3 hours per day, that's 3 hours shared between everyone.

Tim