2014-12-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Better way to have 1 user for free login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b2a5f71e44d9520c043bf399de825fc0a2f27c932a4715e77bdd0b068acd1bce
Message ID: <CAESLx0Jhw_L6igDD4UZk=jfjjntC=bAf3wBC5XiMDJwqJYHyoA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <83fde771-bb4e-493a-be8c-a0fc61a1e1c3@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-11 04:18:11 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:18:11 +1000

Raw message

That will work. However, have you tried the nightly builds? There is now
the option for a "free login" button that autocreates a user account per
device. One click login. This way users don't need to know any details for
free access, but you can still differentiate between different free users
(and block those who break your TOS)

Tim