2014-12-07 - Re: Grase Hotspot working with DD-WRT routers in remote locations.

Header Data

From: Bob Hunt <bo***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9c0b6917317437c9239263da320c33f5e7ec4304b189be12ec5942859caec7e1
Message ID: <CAA-jMMSdpQi-7uOkT1Ny_nem_Ahbre0bOVAPR+5E+hUQscdFkg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-07 17:58:35 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 11:58:35 +1100

Raw message

Hi Norberto,

Thanks so much for your efforts. This looks like it might solve Development
Issue #56 https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/56
<https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/56>

One issue I noticed with your tutorial...
Shouldn't "dhcpend 299" really read  "dhcpend 255"?

Also I think that standard openwrt based CoovaAP firmware (
http://coova.org/CoovaAP ) should work out of the box as client access
controller.

Cheers,

Bob