2015-01-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Question on Free Login Group

Header Data

From: Louis <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 171bac0b91075eeef6bc5346262cc7b78ad119e59fea85dba31c7736172624a4
Message ID: <9523cab8-4851-4325-bb66-947f9382e1a8@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KLG=jukMnnkFh5pi6OY5UL_zLRunEGnFjcFduyd+eGxQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-22 13:33:04 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:33:04 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim thanks for your response. What im driving at is for a user/ gadget
to be allowed only one time Free login whether its for 1 day or 10hrs. Such
that after the user's free use then they "must" pay. This particular user
must not have a free use again. Dont know if what im saying makes sense.

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 10:08:09 PM UTC+2, timwhite88 wrote:

> Actually, it sounds like you want 1hour then buy paid vouchers. Set a time
> limit of 1 hour and the account will be locked after 1 hour of usage.
> On Jan 23, 2015 6:06 AM, "Timothy White" <ti***.@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> Expiry isn't what you want. Set a daily recurring time limit of 1 hour on
>> that group.
>> I'll have to check why the free login is resetting the free login.
>>
>> Tim
>> On Jan 23, 2015 4:39 AM, "Louis" <lo***.@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tim
>>>
>>> *Nightly GRASE (v3.7.7.11.331.g666377c)*
>>>
>>> I have been testing the Free Login Group option: for example i put in an
>>> expiry of 1hour and and did some tests with a mobile. This seems to be
>>> working without a problem. After 1hr you are prompted to login again and i
>>> could Free Login as many times as i wanted. My question is: is it possible
>>> to have the system deny a second Free login for a user who has already had
>>> 1hr so that they then use a paid voucher? In essence having 1x Free Login
>>> for every computer or gadget.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Louis
>>>

>>>  --