2015-04-24 - Re: How to delete multiple users/kickout

Header Data

From: Michael Raynor <mx***1@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 52802251070ffe61e64a8c533919403f0ddce8fef1ff3ed2ecb8728e53553af0
Message ID: <01027a6c-2ac4-4ea2-8fe4-8bf976a31dba@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <20150425051044.5841042.41325.226@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-24 22:31:14 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:31:14 -0700

Raw message

Hi,

Not sure about this myself, but in our case we have a wireless controller
separate to Grase where we can block/disconnect users if needed. I'm sure
there is something in Grase...somewhere

Michael