2015-04-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] temporary disable button for free login

Header Data

From: Vusumzi Ndzengu <nd***v@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ce8d1e362ce215aa1e3f70c1000b891551659dcbda79abb3aa78ec5b61903bb4
Message ID: <CA+QwxrMKpYPGAqiuqhO-vUNC8mJK7x9xRe_x9z8+a_gJ+K6-=Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fw7V4amimpqQ7ohQgpx42z7A8a53xYUzgPfixgUkSHZqQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-18 09:19:26 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:19:26 +0200

Raw message

​Hi all

i have a mesh network but i have been looking for a captive portal so i
bumped on grase.
 i have already have an ubuntu server 14.04. i want to give the users free
acces. on the snapshot is  my network diagram and the i hardware i have
used. the thick solid lines present wired connections and the less thicker
lines represents wireless connections. on my the server have two nic cards
eth0 and eth 1. the interfaces have ip address through the DHCP which are
192.168.1.x. .

Regards