2015-05-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: temporary disable button for free login

Header Data

From: Michael Raynor <mx***1@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 85038884cdbdd738e0a59e864277bd7934006b3a5e80cb731279382988c35717
Message ID: <b6bad0a8-49ff-4efb-8d5d-7d8378433fd3@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LS4AAinaoX3P8beXjvhQx4X=aGF6dnP_NmSjqSa4YbFA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-28 22:56:58 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 22:56:58 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

The general idea is that depending on the group(s) that are on-site, some
would be provided with free internet and others would need a voucher.

Dave and I have noticed that Power Users probably should have the facility
to enable/disable free internet access without the ability to change the
Free Login Group settings, however at present only Full Administrators can
do this.

Having a checkbox available for Power Users to toggle Free Internet Access
would be fantastic, meaning they don't change all the other settings and
only need to toggle the checkbox.

Having a security token and enable/disable URL would also be handy. On-site
staff could then have as two home screen icons on their iPhone or iPad so
they can quickly enable/disable Free Internet Access when roaming the
property depending on which groups are in. The URLs could also be bound to
buttons on an IP Phone or other device for simplicity.

I have created the feature request ->
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/131

Regards,

Michael