2015-06-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] No DNS forwarding after reboot

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 186b64da3b1fb269668dc8aab48ae27cd16e904c689ab9bb5f9813298aa5395f
Message ID: <CAESLx0KuinwtECd7z0xrxU0Qdn_gws3w3owQuL9GN6ma6hEZLw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <7820bc3d-1257-40e0-bf29-d2355541a88d@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-21 17:05:26 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:05:26 +1000

Raw message

If you look at the recent list postings, you'll see others having the same
problem.

Can you please show us the version of dnsmasq you are running please.
apt-cache policy dnsmasq