2015-06-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] No DNS forwarding after reboot

Header Data

From: Dominik Wasielewski <an***k@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: 90f1a98bbd79b93b05fcd8f245796017f684653f58e5e681704b9c65857abd03
Message ID: <21396f0a-c22d-4615-943e-1f1844c7b333@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KuinwtECd7z0xrxU0Qdn_gws3w3owQuL9GN6ma6hEZLw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-22 09:24:43 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:24:43 -0700

Raw message

Hi,
my version of dnsmasq is: 2.72-3+deb8u1

Regards,