2015-08-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: 3.8.0 RC1 Released!

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ac6b7d40d2b7cd4f2f9762f4656bef8ad3e6cd073f51d0cd710f4ed5deeec3a1
Message ID: <CAGUY4fyanya=18Ciks-yF8z7EiA0XpkHDWnTcqKZod0FFJod3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <bcaf5d96-a279-4dca-8c20-775e4b17fe94@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-05 09:44:03 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 11:44:03 -0500

Raw message

it will if you add the address to the walled garden allowed host

--
---

Edward Allen
Network/System/IT Solutions Provider/Consultant
Voice: 876-891-8982,  876-797-3226
yb***j@gmail.com
Kingston, Jamaica

Thread