2015-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: 3.8.0 RC1 Released!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 42648a0c3ff4164edb8e8817cd5d5249c3e777401222fe80dec49444faea5782
Message ID: <CAESLx0L9v4wKa4zpfDpsONJ=bGDF-UL-xzSWEKCxkFa+pLLv+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ed8877f4-2daf-489b-b803-b9e6180f739c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-14 01:54:22 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:54:22 +1000

Raw message

Hi Edward

Can you give examples from your database, of what the old expiry was
that it won't let you save? I don't believe I've changed anything with
the expiry validation code that would block a valid expiry from being
saved. The previous versions also saved all groups when you clicked
save, so the only thing I can think of, is if you had a group expiry
that is now in the past, that would be deemed invalid when you are
saving another group. If it's that, feel free to open a bug report for
it, which can be looked at for 4.0