2015-08-03 - Re: Reflect changes after changing group

Header Data

From: Sheena Arora <sh***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c6a8b391d852f006b00f24b4037610dbb9ae1905c092f2edafb9174b3c7abd8a
Message ID: <89c10581-d8da-4d23-845c-f6c15e5c3312@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <8bdd7c1a-7604-4930-ad16-04be3e63b1b8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-08-03 23:19:17 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 23:19:17 -0700

Raw message

Hi Edward,

I tried that way too , but fb takes too long to load. That is why I drop
this idea.

Regards
Sheena Arora

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 5:01:28 PM UTC+5:30, Sheena Arora wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was testing "changing group" option of Edit User feature. I have a
> question that when I change the group from ,say group1 to group2, then the
> changes get reflected after user logout and then login again[Assuming user
> is currently logged in]
>
> If group1 has  some timeLimit and group2 has no timeLimit set  , and after
> changing user's group from group1 to group2 [Or if I change TimeLimit of
> that user to some other value as well] , I want him to stay logged in and
> remain unaware about the change happened.
>
> Could it be possible for changes to take place immediately at user side?
> If yes , then how can I achieve this?
>

> Regards
> Sheena Arora

Thread