2015-09-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Need help please!!!

Header Data

From: ADMIN DPHOTSPOT <ad***t@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 21a391963162ad7739e08aba22de1a69835e5f75a4677dbe87b17e1730710c9b
Message ID: <8CFECE58-F1CA-4E6A-8F45-D607D8DA29FE@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JpEyi5-9tMCVbcm4mW6x2kM55aE6ah84zOZev2gzjLKQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-07 05:47:08 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 14:47:08 +0200

Raw message

It's possible to deactivate the DNS function from dnsmasq with port=0 config and use the dhcp only that's what I said.

The DNS function could be provided independently isn't it? Or is it an issue ?