2015-10-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: User cookie - remember

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3323cd6859436fa01aec21a8f8daff8689c91f3c9e23a012317464a1ff863569
Message ID: <CAGUY4fy0SzbOjoKo2KU5hUb-7FLQojga=_=tmSeomApVDO043g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <cc1e3b5d-c2c8-49ff-8503-d32dd40a1299@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-11 18:15:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:15:19 +0000

Raw message

You don't necessarily bed to ask the user for their MAC addresses you can
locate it from the dhcp page. Just let them provide you with their IP(which
you may also find easily depending on the time they got dhcp)